Pipe Doctor an Angie's List Member Since 2009
and has won
the Prestigious Super Service Award
|Eric Wagner President of
The Pipe Doctor serving Perrysburg, Maumee and Toledo, Ohio
The Super Service Award is the highest honor given annually to companies by Angie's List, and it goes only to those who have achieved and maintained a superior service rating on Angie's List throughout the past year. There is no fee to accept the award and be considered a winner.
- Pipe Doctor was recommended by a customer to Angie's List in 2009.
- An Angie's list representative contacted Eric Wagner, president of Pipe Doctor, to be interviewed for a member ship
- The interview process included a request for insurance, state licenses, bond coverage, and tax ID numbers.
- Eric was also asked a serious of question about the company
- Angie's list performed a review of Pipe Doctor and awarded Eric membership in 2009.
You don’t have to take a leap of faith when choosing the right plumber for the job when great membership-based service review sites like Angie’s List are there to guide you with true life testimonials from happy customers.
The Pipe Doctor was inducted into Angie’s List in 2009 when a valued customer recommended them. Angie’s List then reached out to Eric Wagner, president of Pipe Doctor, who was interviewed and later accepted onto “the list!” Now The Pipe Doctor has enjoyed over three years on Angie’s List and is growing in popularity due to positive word of mouth advertising.
This is the type of marketing you can’t just buy with cash; it has to be built on trust and fantastic service! Just recently they won Angie’s List “Super Service Award” and are thankful to both Angie’s List and to all the clients who helped them earn the award by passing on their valuable testimonials.
Have we provided exceptional service? Please leave a review on Angie's List